DUE DUE

Phenomenal, man. From one procrastinator to another, a marvelous example of life imitating art...(err, maybe the other way around?)

xZeph responds:

Chicken/Egg syndrome allllllll the way to the bank

South Park on Censorship South Park on Censorship

Bravo!

...although look out man! Revolution Muslim might come after you for exposing what they (successfully) tried to censor. You might end up like Van Gogh! OHHH NOOOO!!! AHHHHH!!!!....

....but yeah, it's great to know that I'm BACK in the middle east defending freedom of speech when....low and behold....the enemy is triumphing in silencing us and simultaneously taking away our freedoms. I have to think about that every time I'm told to "respect the customs and culture of our muslim hosts." Fuck it. We lost the war. They've won on that level: of upholding a dangerous double standard. It's like, what the hell have we even been wasting our time for in the better part of the past decade? Pack your bags, boys; it's time to go home.

Anyway, thanks for doing what Cowardly Central refused to do.

psychicpebbles responds:

Cowardly Central, ha. Thanks for the review, I couldn't agree more.

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Amen.

...and that's all there is to say.

The Bar Pick-Up The Bar Pick-Up

Unrealistic.

I gotta be honest: half of the succeeding choices in this game I looked at like "are you fucking serious?". This game breaks rule #1 to picking up women: being yourself. Of course it's good to keep a sense of humor, but spouting off a bunch of corny pick-up lines begs to suggest that the main character (or you?) truly lacks the ability to seal the deal in this scenario.

Nevertheless, on a graphics/technical front, it wasn't too shabby. I think your work can generally be improved with more lifelike characters, better jokes, and more personal life experiences in which to make a basis off of.